The FedBrain Economic Data Webservice API is made available free of charge. Its aim is to provide public-domain world economics data on over 1200 indicators for 183 countries via an easy-to-use RESTful API. U.S. Federal Reserve data is also made available through this API. In other words, if the data is available on this site, it's available through the API.
FedBrain data is gathered from a variety of public domain sources, such as the CIA, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks. Country-by-country economic data is updated once per year. U.S. Federal Reserve data is updated every 2 hours, every day of the year.
- FedBrain cannot guarantee 100% uptime of our webservice.
- FedBrain may one day charge high-volume users for use of this service.
- FedBrain cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data presented (hey, we didn't generate the numbers).
- FedBrain reserves the right to remove API access to anyone for any reason.
Remember, this is a free service available to everyone, so be a good citizen when using it.
- Register for an API key, here.
- Read the documentation, here
- If you need help, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the contact link.